It is important to be aware of the security regarding your questionnaire.
The information on the AIVD's website is SSL-encrypted, which is indicated by the padlock symbol in the browser’s address bar. You can verify the certificate by double-clicking on this symbol. You are responsible for the information security of your own devices.
When filling out the questionnaire
- Do not save the digital version of your Questionnaire on a device (e.g. a computer) you do not trust or on a device to which someone else has access.
- Delete the file with the completed Questionnaire after the AIVD security screening has been concluded (please make sure you also empty the trash can of your device). N.B. if it turns out during the screening you did not complete the form correctly, you will be requested to complete the missing information. If you deleted the whole form, then you will have to fill it out all over again. This is why it is important to save the completed State of Information until our security screening has been concluded, but please delete it straight afterwards.
- Please use the most recent version of your operating system and web browser. Make sure that you have installed all relevant security updates (N.B. recent operating systems do this automatically).
- Use a virus scanner and make sure this is provided with the most recent update.
- Do not download any files of which you do not know the origins and do not click on links sent via unasked e-mails.